The definition of refined living.
Inspired architecture meets an immaculate community of family-sized townhomes in Maple’s most desirable neighbourhood. Here grand design rules; these singularly beautiful homes feature lovely open-concept space, gourmet kitchens, spacious master suites and three full floors of living space. Noble Square is setting a new standard of luxury for people searching for an address of distinction.
EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
• Brick exterior walls with accent details in other materials as per plan, from Vendor’s
architectural colour schemes.
• Coloured mortar as per Vendor’s colour schemes.
• Exterior paint colour as per Vendor’s colour schemes.
• 25 years, self-sealing asphalt roof shingles from vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
• Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
• Exterior front entry door with grip set and deadbolt.
• Professionally graded and sodden lot.
• Precast slab walkways and steps as required with six slabs at rear patio door.
• Asphalt paved driveway (Vendor not responsible for future settlement).
• Attic insulation, exterior wall insulation and basement wall insulation as per Ontario Building Code requirements. Basement wall
insulation on exterior walls to two feet below exterior finished grade.
• Poured concrete garage floor.
• Reinforced poured concrete porch and cold cellar as per model type.
• Poured concrete basement walls with damp-proofing and foundation collector drains. Drainage layer provided on exterior of basement
walls to enhance overall water resistance.
• Steel beam support as required in basement.
• Doors and windows sealed with high quality caulking.
- INTERIOR FINISHES
• Ceiling height approximately 9’0” on main floor and 8’0”on second floor, as per model type.
• Oak main staircase with natural finish oak stringers, handrails and spindles, as per plan. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed areas, as per model type.
• Paneled doors colonial style throughout (Except where sliders are indicated, as per plan).
• Aristocrat trim on all doors and arches.
• All arches on main floor to be trimmed, as per plan.
• All interior walls to be finished with flat off-white paint, except for kitchen, bathrooms and wood trim, which are painted with semi- gloss off-white paint.
• Smooth ceilings throughout.
• All interior door knobs to be single lever handles.
• Laundry area complete with fiberglass tub and connections for water and drain.
• Natural gas fireplace with marble insert and wood surround, selected from Vendor’s standard design, as per model type.
• Double stainless steel ledge back sink with washerless single lever faucet.
• “Upgrade 1” cabinetry selected from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
• Exhausted hood fan over stove with 6” ducting to exterior.
• Heavy duty plug receptacle provided for stove.
• Designated dishwasher space with rough-in for future dishwasher, electrical, plumbing.
- • Vanities selected from Vendor’s standard samples in main and ensuite bathrooms except where pedestal sinks are indicated, as per model type.
• Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
• All bathroom fixtures to be white.
• Ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
• Decorator ceramic wall tiles installed in tub and shower enclosures up to and including ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are
separate, tub enclosures are tiled to approximately 24” above tub.
• Exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
• Soaker fiberglass tub in main bathroom and secondary ensuites as per type.
• Bathtub and separate shower stall in master ensuite, as per model type.
• Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on all showers.
• Chrome clear shower door and recessed shower light for all separate shower stalls, as per model type
- • Plush 40oz. broadloom installed wall to wall in designated areas, as per plan.
• Quality 12mm foam underpad.
• Ceramic tile floor in front vestibule, all bathrooms, kitchen and dinette, main floor laundry room and powder room, as per model type.
• All sub-floors are glued and screwed.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
• Vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout main and upper floors, as per model type.
• High quality basement windows.
• Screens on all operational windows.
• Metal insulated entry doors with high quality weather-stripping.
• Exterior door(s), as per model type. Where model types have double doors, there will be one fixed glass panel and one operating door with sliding screen on the operating door.
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING DETAILS
• 100 amp. electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
• Quality light fixtures provided throughout, including ceiling light fixtures in all bedrooms and family room.
• Electrical outlet provided in garage along with one waterproof exterior outlet.
• Heavy duty receptacle and wiring provided for clothes dryer.
• Cable T.V. prewired in family room and master bedroom.
• Door chime provided.
• Electronic smoke detector installed in basement, on main and upper floor.
• All bathroom electrical duplex receptacle protected by ground-fault interrupter.
• Rough-in central vacuum.
• Rough-in for telephone in all bedrooms, kitchen and family room.
• “Decora” switches and plugs.
PLUMBING AND HEATING SPECIFICATIONS
• Natural gas forced air “High Efficiency” furnace with set back thermostat.
• Installed gas hot water heater, if rental.
• Ducting for future central air conditioning.
• One water tap provided in garage and one on exterior.
• Single level faucets on all bathrooms and powder room sinks.
• One carbon monoxide detector.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. All plans, specification, plan dimensions, colour and material samples are subject to modification from time to time as the sole discretion of the Vendor.
B. The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do any work and/or supply material to finish the dwelling prior to closing.
C. The Purchaser acknowledges that the finishing materials contained in Sales Office or in any model homes, including; broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic flooring, wood flooring, upgrade kitchen cabinets, stained staircase, and railings etc., may be for display purposes only and may not necessarily included in the dwelling unit purchased herein. These upgraded features on display are available as extras.
D. The Purchaser is noticed that due to sitting and grading conditions, risers may be necessary at the front and rear entries. All lots are architecturally controlled and exterior architectural features may be added or altered at the Vendor’s discretion to conform with Architectural Control Guidelines.
E. Purchasers are notified that side door and door from garage to house or exterior (where applicable) maybe be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or municipal requirements.
F. Purchaser will be responsible for installation of deck, should any be required due to grade.
G. Builder agrees to pay applicable permit fee.
WARRANTY PROTECTION (CASSAVIA ESTATE HOMES)
Warranty is backed by TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION. CASSAVIA ESTATE HOMES principals have years of experience in construction of HIGH QUALITY HOMES.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials.
TWO YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION
Exterior cladding, electrical, plumbing, heating delivery and distribution system.
SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION
Major structural defects.
Purchaser agrees to pay TARION WARRANTY PROGRAM enrolment fee. E. & O.E.
Vendor reserves the right to change the foregoing terms and specifications without notice.